Tuesday 3 September 2013

[Review]Mizon Acene Blemish Soothing Gel Cream






Ingredients:

This is another Korean cosmetic product that I have purchase but I did not purchase this when I was in Korea since I have never heard about this brand before my Korea trip.
My moisturise kinda ran out so I decided to do some research on what I should get, and I came across to this product. The product sounded really great for me, however there was no detailed ingredient list available [because if I did see the ingredient list I might not have purchase this product since there is alcohol in it, from what I have heard alcohol tends to dehydrate your skin T^T, so  I guess to a certain extent it is bad for my skin, since oily skin is caused by not having enough moisture in your skin (I might be wrong about this, since I am not an expert about cosmetic ingredients, I am just a regular teenager!)]. Well now I am going to post a picture of the ingredient list below.


The packaging was simple and hygienic since everything was all nicely sealed in the box and when I opened the lid it was the product was sealed by a piece of plastic as well. The only downfall of why this product is not hygienic is because they did not provide me with a mini spatula so I have to dab my fingers into the product which is kinda unsanitary T^T.




Haha :D I just scoop out a large blob



The texture of the cream is like typical gel cream but maybe a bit more watery than the Etude Aloe Moistfull Soothing Gel. The cream is really light weighted and easy to apply onto the skin and it absorbs pretty fast into the skin!


after blending it out
after leaving it for 1-2 minutes



The scent was alright it smelled like some kinda of herb or similar to the face shop's babyface hyaluronic acid sleeping pack but once applied on the face the herb somehow smelled like plastic, I don't know is it plastic or artificial? Or maybe is just the fact that I am not really used to the herb smell because it kinda have this lemon like scent mix with alcohol.

After a month of using it my acne or the redness of my face did calm down so this is a fact that I really like about this product and also I haven't been breaking out a lot.
Temporarily this product did not really dry out my face but I don't know if it will in the future (since there is alcohol in there).

But I will highly recommend you guys not to apply this under make up because there is a protective film layer and it makes make up doesn't go on very well on your skin T^T.
Will I repurchase this product, to be honest I don't know because there is good and bad side to this product maybe during summer season I will repurchase this product because I am really worry that alcohol will dehydrate my skin, even though this problem have not yet arise yet. If you guys need something to calm the redness or control the acne on your face I will highly recommend this product, because this product does work!

Almost forgot to write the cost, it cost around $11.50 on ebay when I purchased it!


Overall rating:
Texture 4/5
Smell 3/5
Packaging 3/5
Effectiveness: 4/5
Hygiene 3/5


This product is not sponsored I purchased it with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment