Tuesday 10 September 2013

[Review] Innisfree Green Tea Pure Skin (Toner)


As you guys know recently my skin have been feeling a bit dry recently, so I decided to try another toner, a toner that is more natural, and something that will rehydrate my skin while not causing any breakouts. In here I am not implying the etude house malgem smoother is bad, I m just afraid that exfoliating toner is not a very good choice when my skin is feeling a bit dry, but I still use that etude product from time to time like once- twice a week :D.

The Innisfree Green Tea Pure Skin claims to:
"This moisturizing fluid, contained with organic green tea water from Jeju island, softly touches and freshly absorbs into the skin as the water particles pop. Well known for its calming effects, centeruri extract rapidly restores the collapsed moisture balance of your skin."

"Enriched with Green Tea and Green complex from pure Jeju Island. Green Tea Pure revives dry, stressed skin by supplying abundant of moisture."


Direction: Take a proper amount and massage it into face and neck or After applying the green tea seed serum, apply an appropriate amount onto face and neck and gently smooth over as if you were absorbing water drops into the skin.



Main ingredients: 100% organic Green Tea Water, Centauri Extract, White Willow Husk, Green complex (5 organic ingredient from Jeju)
Sorry guys I can't provide you guys with the full ingredient list this time because I think I threw away the packaging box so I don't know what the full ingredient list is.




This product is 200mL
Cost: approx. $14 USD
Packaging: From memory the box that it was in was very nice a simple quite like the design, but bottle of the product is not as fancy as the etude house. I guess the "greeness" of the bottle make it look quite environmentally friendly :D


The consistency is thicker than normal toner but is still watery as u can see the droplet is about to drip XD


As for the product when I used it for the first time, to be honest I didn't like it very much, because there was no effect on me and also I wasn't sure if I bought the correct product since the toner's consistency is slightly thicker than normal. But is not a very bad consistency is still very light-weighted similar to a lotion. 



Even though my first impression wasn't that great I decided to give it another try, the second try was much better than the first one besides the scent. I wonder is it actually made with all natural ingredient because for some reason the scent kinda smell kinda artificial.  The perfumed smell is not overwhelming but is definitely stronger than Etude house's malgem.  

But overall I have pretty great result with this product because after applying it on my face it feels really refresh and cool~( it absorbs really fast into the skin, but it might feel slightly sticky straight after application but after absorption is perfectly fine) ! Not only that but my face somehow didn't feel as dry, like it keeps my face in a right balance. So I really enjoyed this product.

Will I repurchase this product, yes of course and especially if I suffer dry skin again during winter season. Will I recommend this product to you guys, well if you guys think this is the right product for you please go for it. If it is not maybe research more about it because this is not a product that I will highly recommend but is pretty ok to use :)

Overall Rating:
Texture 3.75/5
Smell 3.5/5
Packaging 3/5
Effectiveness: 3.5/5
Hygiene 4/5

This product is not sponsored I purchased it with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment