Tuesday 22 October 2013

[Review] Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek+Moist Mist

Changing seasons =="
After going into puberty, changing season is not a big problem to me, all I get is just oily skin, but recently during the seasonal changes my skin get so tight and dry however my T-zone area is still oily T^T.

Due to the fact I am running out of moisturizer so I decided to purchase  Tony Moly pocket bunny mist since I heard a lot of good reviews about it!


The Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Mist have two version one is sleek (white) and one is moist (pink)





Directions: Close your eyes and spray the product at about 20cm away from the face. Make sure that the mist covers the entire face. Pat gently. *Note: This product can be used with or without makeup.

Cost:  approx 7.80 USD (I bought it on ebay for $10.00 USD)
Product Size: 60 mL


I purchase both versions since  I thought the sleek version is more suitable for my skin type as it is targeted at people who have oily skin, however due to the seasonal changes I find the product too drying and tight for my skin, so I repurchase the moist one instead.
Firstly I will talk about the Sleek Mist:
I think it will be very good to use during summer because it really controls my oil and set my make up. Usually my make up without setting it with powder or a fixer it will last around 3 hours then it will start melting. But after using the Sleek Mist it lasted me for a whole school day (6 hours+) not only that but I highly think is very suitable for summer because it smells so fresh as oppose to the Moist Mist where it gives off a sweet aroma!

Secondly I will talk about the Moist Mist:
This mist is targeted for people with dry skin! As I have previously stated this mist gives off a sweet scent as I compare it with the Sleek Mist where the scent is fresh! The mist itself is less drying, so if you have combination skin during autumn or winter I will recommend you with the moist mist because it doesn't tighten my skin like the sleek one. Sadly this product is not as hydrating as I thought it will be, but it does ease the tightness in my skin and it does moisten it up a bit. For those of you if you are wondering if it will sets the make up for hours all I can say is I haven't tested it out yet so I can't give you a truthful comment on that.

Overall, the packaging is really cute and adorable, it looks less plain than normal mist and also because is so small (approx 12cm) it is very convenient for me to carry out on the streets in my bag! :D. The pump of the product is very efficient unlike the Etudehouse Aloe Vera Soothing Gel where is a bit dodgy haha XD. However I notice something different about the two when you spray it in your face. When you spray the sleek mist on your face it feels very light, as if you are walking in the fog (is that even the right way to describe it), as opposed to the moist mist where when I sprayed it, I feel bigger particles like droplet of water on my face!



Comparison picture of the two mists the moist mist looks like it has more power than the sleek mist therefore the particles are bigger as it has more force





Overall Rating for Sleek Mist:
Texture 4.5/5
Smell 4.5/5
Packaging 5/5
Effectiveness: 4/5
Hygiene 5/5



Overall Rating for Moist Mist:
Texture 3.75/5
Smell 4.5/5
Packaging 5/5
Effectiveness: 3.5/5
Hygiene 5/5

This product is not sponsored I purchased it with my own money

1 comment:

  1. glad i am not alone who comes up with the "moist" nozzle is more spitting :D but as soon as i have other version (sleek) i'll feel the difference, I hope

    ReplyDelete