Tuesday 29 October 2013

[Review] Sewame PXE Anti Acne Trace-Free Repairing Serum



To be honest I don't remember when or how I know about this product, I only know the fact I have been using it for at least 3-4 years because this is definitely one of my holy grail products, if it wasn't for this product I probably have tones of pimple scars on my face, since I like popping my pimples... (sound gross >.<). I think this product last around 2 months+ for me.

This products claims to:


"Ice crystal gel contains plants extract that can penetrate the skin to help moisturize from the inside out. A unique formula can maintain the balance of oil and water into the epidermis, and improve the skin condition, preventing pimples."

  • Pimples gone : Contains tanin extracted from mangosteen, to prevent pimples from the root; while balsam pear extract helps to clam irritated skin and shrink pores.

  • Water-oil balance : Green asparagus essence maintains balance of water and oil, and fades pimple marks

  • Trace-free perfection : Wild rosehip oil promotes collagen production and helps dilute your pimple and brighten up skin tone for a snow white appearance.


Directions: After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount all over the face, then gently massage it or pat it.

Ingredients: ( I will update you guys with the ingredient list when I repurchase the product because I chucked away the box it came in so I don't know the exact ingredients that are in this product)

Product Size: 30mL

Cost:$13.42 USD


The packaging of this products is very simple it came in a paper cardboard box which this product is insides it.
This product doesn't look to fancy like high end products or cute like Korean products, it just has a very simple design which I quite like. .
This product is very hygienic as it comes in a tube form where I can just squeeze the product out and of course it has a lid to cover the product to prevent it from oxidizing :D


The consistency of the product is similar to gels it is clear in colour, this is not a very watery gel that will start dripping when you apply it on, the gel itself stay pretty well in the shape you squeeze it until you blend it out! This serum is not very thick, it is rather light weighted, non sticky and easy to blend. It sinks into your skin really fast as well! :D
After blending the product out


Leaving it to dry for  around 1 minute


The smell of this products is not as strong scented as Korean products, it has a really fresh and subtle smell, I was intending to describe it as a lemon like scent but to be honest i don't think is the right description. I think it smells similar to the Etudehouse Aloe Vera Soothing Gel, but definitely not as concentrated as the Etudehouse one.

This product definitely work with healing my acne scars, if it doesn't work for you try using it for longer you might see the results. (because one of my friend claim it didn't work for them but I convince her to keep on using the product and eventually this product works for her! :D). I guess the effectiveness of this product really depends on the person, but I must say without this product I probably have trillion of acne scars on my face. So people who suffer from acne and have lots of scars I highly recommend it, as it is cheap and effective!

I have been using this product every night for 3-4 years now! I will definitely repurchase it again!!!

Overall rating:
Texture 5/5
Smell 5/5
Packaging 4.5/5
Effectiveness: 5/5
Hygiene 5/5


This product is not sponsored I purchased it with my own money





1 comment: