Tuesday 8 October 2013

[Review] Kiehl's Yerba Mate Tea Lotion






Kiehl's have always been working pretty well for me especially their Blue Herbal Line which have cured most of my acnes! (In the future I will talk about this line :D)
Well since they have been working so well, that most of my acne are cured, I decided to try out another product. Since I can no longer use the blue herbal line, is getting to dry for me these days T^T (Maybe is because it is winter here in Australia)  and also I no longer really need the product because I haven't had breakouts for a while, I only have breakouts when I am under stress like right before my exams T^T.  


So I decided to try out the Yerba Mate Tea line which the sales person recommend.
The cleanser work really well for me, I will highly recommend the cleanser if you no longer have breakouts and if you still have oily skin or something because that cleaner does not dry your skin out but it creates a rather refreshing feel (unfortunately I will not do an extended review on this cleanser because I no longer purchase this product).

Time to talk about our main product for this post!
Yerba Mate Tea Lotion claims to: "help skin combat dullness and maintain its healthful and youthful vivacity. Our light-weighted lotion helps improved skin texture, clarity and radiance without clogging pores while minimizing first fine lines."


To be honest I didn't see any of that happening, not only did it not make my skin more radiant but I also started getting breakouts.

  • The consistency of the product is very light-weighted 
  • Smooth application and fast absorption
  • The smell of it is very natural maybe it is because it is made up of South American Herb extract
  • Price $44 AUD for 75 ml (kinda pricey)


     
Ingredient  List: Aqua/ Water, Glycerin (There is probably some other ingredient that have not been listed on the ingredients)
From what I have research Glycerin helps to hydrate your skin while reducing dry cracked lines


Directions: Apply to clean facial skin day or night as needed (under make up and/or sunscreen). For optimal result we recommend day and night.

I will definitely not repurchase this product as it is ineffective and I will not recommend you guys to buy it, but if you guys want to buy it and try it out sure you can do that too, this product might work for you :)



Overall rating:
Texture 4/5
Smell 3/5
Packaging 2/5 

Effectiveness 1/5
Hygiene 4/5


This product is not sponsored I purchased it with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment