Tuesday 20 August 2013

[Review] Etude House Aloe Moistfull Soothing Gel




I purchase the Etude House Aloe Moistfull Soothing Gel while I went to Korea last year! So I have decided to write a review after using it for several months!

Etude Moistfull Aloe Soothing Gel claims to:
 

"The soothing Gell containing enriched Baobab Tree extracts and Organi Aloe, supplies instant moisture to the skin with refreshing feel"


Ingredients: 
Water, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadenisis leaf extract, Adansonia Digitata fruit extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavendar) flower water, Anthemis nobilis flower extract, Ethylhexyglycerin, Polsorbate 20, Carbomer, Tomethamine, Benzophenone-5, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Yello 5 (Cl 19140), Blue 1 (Cl 42090)


Direction: Apply Soothing Gel after washing your face or body with gentle massage. Apply when you feel extreme dryness or soothe sensitive skin, adding gel on skin whenever you need. 

The product is: 150 mL (But apparently there are 3 sizes 10, 150 or 300 mL)
Cost: $11 USD (A very affordable price)


The design of the product is quite simple nothing too fancy or too boring which I quite like and it come in a pump, which make a more hygienic because I don't have to dab my fingers into the jar of cream/ gel. 

After blending in the soothing gel



The texture of the gel is clear  and a light weighted and watery consistency, which makes it very easy to spread and absorb. The product is not sticky at all after using it my skin feel so hydrated and fresh! The aloe soothing gel does not make my face feel oily after hours of using it. It actually calms my blemishes as well.
After leaving it for 1-2 minutes





The scent of it is really nice and refreshing is not too artificial or concentrated.
I will definitely repurchase this product after I run out of it, highly recommend my readers.
to buy it because there is so much function to it. The downside of this product is the pump it does not work as well as I imagined it to. Like when I pressed it the gel kinda splatter everywhere, so I have to be very gently when using the pump.

Function of the product:

 

You can put it over your face for 5-10 minutes before make up to calm you blemishes.
Is good to use it during summer to because it can cool you down by (-2 degrees) while keeping you hydrated!

Even though this is another product from the line but I also tried doing the same thing with this product and it works perfectly my fingers immediately stop cracking :D
(Finally I can have nice fingers during winter haha)


You can also use it to stop your hair from getting frizzy and keeping them looking silky, this also work with styling your hair like making you hair stay intact.
Overall rating:
Texture 5/5
Smell 4/5
Packaging 3/5
Effectiveness: 4/5
Hygiene 4/5


Please give me lots of comment and advice this is my first time making a review :D

This product is not sponsored I purchased it with my own money

7 comments:

  1. Gracias por poner los ingredientes, para mi es importante saber que consume mi piel ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it suitable for people who have normal to oily skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes this is absolutely fine with people with oily skin, as I have oily skin as well :D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Unfortunately I don't think this can soothe your eyes, i think getting some product that is specifically made for the eyes will be a better option :D

      Delete