Tuesday 17 September 2013

[Review] Etude Moistfull Collagen First Essence



Ever since I bought this during my Korea trip, I have been constantly using it. This is definitely part of my daily skincare routine now. This product does a fantastic job to my skin!

Etude Moistfull Collagen First Essence claims to:

"
Etude House Moistfull Collagen First Essence is a hydrating moisture and collagen essence. Baobab Tree extract contains moisturizing properties that penetrate deep for better and longer lasting hydration. Also, contains 90% Collagen composition that increases collagen synthesis, providing a lifting and tightening effect. Promotes a radiant and lustrous glow to complexion."



  • Hydrates
  • Moisturizes
  • Increases Collagen synthesis
  • Penetrates Deep

Direction:After cleansing and before facial freshner (toner). Apply an appropriate amount all over face.

Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Collagen Alcohol, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzophenone-5, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxethanol, CI 19140, CI 17200, Fragrance

This product is 100 mL
Cost: approx. $15 USD




I am going to be honest with you guys, I lost/ threw away the box that this product came in so I can't really comment on the packaging of the box. And I have been using this product for at least 7-8 months so I can't recall how the box looks like. But talking about the bottle of the product, it is not like the etude malgem one where it is plastic that got moulded to look like glass. This product actually got put into a glass bottle, I was totally surprise by that, oh it makes me feel like I am using a luxury product XD.






This product has a thick watery consistency, is probably similar to the consistency of serums.  Once again it sinks into your skin pretty fast (but not as fast as products i have previously mentioned) , it might feel slightly sticky (the stickiness it gives is different to the innisfree green tea pure skin) when first applying it,  but it is actually perfectly fine after you let the essence settles. As always etude house product have really nice scent to their product, this time the product have a citrus like scent to it, I actually quite enjoyed it when using it :D
after patting it onto my skin
after leaving it for approx 1-2 minutes



After applying it onto the face it definitely hydrate and moisturises my skin, I didn't get any breakouts from using this product and my pore actually minimised after using this product, maybe it's because it increased the production of my collagen or perhaps is because it penetrates into the deep layers of my skin keeping it dewy and healthy, therefore my pores have reduce in size! This product definitely brighten up your face, because my face use to be kinda dull, but now it looks more glowy.

I will definitely repurchase this product and I recommend all of you to buy this product. This product does fabulous job !!! There is not a single thing I dislike about this product. This is definitely one of my "holy grail" products!


Overall rating:
Texture 5/5
Smell 4.5/5
Packaging 5/5
Effectiveness: 5/5
Hygiene 4.5/5


This product is not sponsored I purchased it with my own money

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I ordered this recently and I am hoping it works well on me as it did on you. ^_^
    My skin tends to get very dry during cold weather. ;~;

    ReplyDelete