Friday 20 September 2013

[Haul] Wishtrend Haul




Since my first saw wishtrend product: ciracle in bonjour in Hong Kong, I have been desperately wanting to try it.

I was like I need to buy their product they just sound so awesome!
I have heard it from numerous Youtubers of ciracle, enca,skinmiso, skin&lab...products.
And surprisingly I found out skin79 was also under wishtrend!
I have been using skin79 ever since I started using bb cream, is just too good!
Their hot pink bb cream is just a must have guys, if you are a beginner to make up or bb cream, I would definitely recommend skin 79 bb cream. I heard that they are pretty well known in Korea! (^v^)b 


Anyways lets go back to my haul. In around August time I finally saved up enough money to purchase my first ever wishtrend haul. Hooray~!!!
I bought so many things XD



This is the box that the products came in. They were all individually bubble wrapped and place into the box! Is good that they were individually wrapped because most ebay seller don't individually wrapped them. And also some postal service in Australia just chuck the boxes into our front door so my products might actually get damage. 


These are all the items I purchased:
CIRACLE    Red Spot Cream                                                  USD16.99
ROJUKISS  Enca AC Drying Pinky Powder                       USD10.99
SKINMISO   Pore Beauty Nose Pack                                   USD21.99
RIVECOWE CC Cream for Dark Skin                                   USD20.99
Total Cost: 
 
USD70.96 (but I got a voucher so it only cost me USD65.96)


The picture above are the sample packets/ freebies i got there was actually more but I gave them to my mum as she was more suitable it was the Skin&Lab ACE essence and the Vitamin A cream. I also got sent a 5% off coupon!!! Really love wishtrend for the freebies they give, they are so generous!!! :D

Recently I opened up the Skin&Lab B&K trouble essence- I really enjoyed using it, it really lightened up my acne scar, I am so greatful of that because during August I have breakout problems because I have my entrance exam ... the acne manage to heal in late August but I got a lot of scare left on my face T^T.
But after using this product my face cleared up a lot much clearer than before. Using it for 3 consecutive days pretty much all my scar faded. In the future if I have a chance I will definitely purchase this product!









What is WISHtrend?
Did you guys know Wishtrend is one of the fastest growing online shops in South Korea. They launch in around 2011, it's the company's aim was to "help you to be more beautiful". They carry a variety of products such as skincare products, makeup, fragrances, hair products, and much more  from the leading brands in Korea for both men and women! As of now, they are selling in 50 countries, and have introduced over 400 products from 30 brands...
Why would I want to purchase from Wishtrend?
  • International Shipping (over $70 USD free shipping)
  • Good quality products
  • Credible
  • Good customer service
  • Fast shipping (15 business days, but it ends up 13 days for me so quick and awesome)
  • Loads of freebies to try
  • Safe payment system
  • Affordable price (Well it might slightly pricey for some of their products but the quality of the product make it definitely worth purchasing, their products are comparable with high end products!But with a cheaper and lower price! :D )
Ok... I should stop here now, because I think I will go crazy complimenting this website and their products, because the products are just wayyyy too awesome. Like I totally wish I have tried these products earlier, maybe my skin wouldn't have been that bad if i tried it earlier T.T
I just absolutely adore wishtrend!


I will do a review on each individual product very soon so please look forward to it!
These products are not sponsored I purchased it with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment